Welcome to Thais' Blog

Welcome to Thais' Blog -Please feel free to leave comments or questions. I would love to hear from you.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Don't get started with a Work from Home Opportunity until You Ask these Top 5 Questions

Are you looking for a Work from Home Opportunity and unsure of whom you can trust.
Here are the TOP 5 questions that are important to ask yourself when looking for a Business Opportunity.
1) Do I have a passion for what product/service this business offers?

2) Is the product/service a fad or a proven lifelong need or want?

3) How long have they been around and are they a debt free company?

4) What will I get for the money invested?

5) Are they willing to give me a guarantee of Free Training and Support?

I hope this entry has helped you start the process of questions that will lead you to the right opportunity for you

Thais Wallace - My goal is to give Leadership, Training and Support to bring Moms and Dads and all Who Long for a Life by Design Home

No comments: